• !!! Внимание !!!

Системно-векторная психология Юрия Бурлана - не для слабонервных и не для слабоумных!

Записаться на тренинг можно ЗДЕСЬ

Ждем вас на тренингах!

The Urethral Type

Модератор: Евгения Алексеева

The Urethral Type

Непрочитанное сообщение Ezheni » 04 янв 2012, 13:07

THE URETHRAL TYPE

“To love no less than a queen, to lose no less than a million.”
“All or nothing!
“They who do not risk never get to drink champagne!”
“If not me, then who?”

Population: 5% , survival rate – 1%
Archetype: Reproduction on a group level

Role:

In peaceful times – this leader was responsible for reproduction.
During times of conflict – this role managed the changing borders of the group’s territory

GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS

The highest comfort color is red
The highest comfort geometry is a triangle
This role’s position in the quartile is in the “outer” time. An extrovert
Type of thinking is strategic and unconventional (not limited by laws and rules )

PSYCHOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS

People of the urethral type are men of the future, extroverts. The tasks of humanity have always been to survive no matter what it takes, and reproduce. The urethral man is a chief by nature. It is him who provides a group with their future; he is responsible for the expansion of their living space and reproduction.
In ancient times expansion was a precondition of group survival. If we stayed still we would starve to death. So, when the food near caves is finished; there is a necessity to find new territories, to expand. To hunt and fight. Nowadays the world has changed, we do not starve, but there is a need for expansion. It is demonstrated on a different level, the level of new ideas. A urethral man promotes ideas to masses, uncovering new horizons for mankind.
Изображение

A chief led a group to fight and hunt. They say that he is fearless, brave, courageous, a hero. He inspired the army and it became invincible.
Today chiefs’ functions have also been transformed. Still a urethral man needs his group. He can become a government leader, a company director or on the contrary, the head of a criminal band. His unconventional thinking and innovative approach to various problems moves every business he takes to the new level.

Living space expansion is impossible without reproduction. Warriors went hunting and caught a mammoth, but unfortunately not all of them came back, three of them were killed. Tomorrow the group will be short three already. New warriors are needed. Meanwhile, the part of the women that are married is to give birth to children, however there are women who are either unmarried or their husbands have fallen. What are these women to do? They are like untapped reserves.

Polygamous sexuality in urethral men solved the problem. Polygamy does not mean a change of sexual partners as some might consider. Polygamy is not even considered sex in this context, but the provision of ejaculate for the purpose of children birth. Urethral men impregnate single women because of a natural mercy (NOT visual compassion). Mercy only exists in the urethral vector and it’s basis is in a need for the group to reproduce.

There is only one type of a woman who a urethral chief has a peculiar connection with - a provocative infertile or purposely child free female. She becomes his muse and a companion in war and hunting.

A urethral man is dominant role. If one is to compare a group of people with a biological cell, the urethral vector is its nucleus. It is a bundle of energy, power and desire to live. They are amazingly attractive to other people besides the dermal vector. They have a sparkling dominant look. When a urethral teenager runs out into the street, other children immediately get attracted to them. Without hesitation, they run together at breakneck speed from roof to roof, forgetting prohibitions set by their parents. He leads, he is followed. This process is subconscious.

Изображение

They even call a urethral child a man with true grit thus much his behavior is uncontrollable, saucy and unpredictable. They do not admit their authorities and leaders. Being a child they already know exactly what they want, and will not let others take control or manipulate them. Their insubordination might look like irresponsibility.

The Urethral role is limited by nothing. Neither law or morality. How can the responsibility for survival be limited? Survive no matter what it takes! They exceed all bounds: even their motion is unpredictable.

At the same time their unboundedness combines with an inherent altruism. Urethral essence is intended for giving. “Everything you have is yours; everything I have is also yours”. Nothing and nobody belongs to them. They do not need any kind of possessions; they do not feel the need. Absence of the desire to preserve their body is a means to execute a natural role, “My life is nothing, the group’s life is everything”. George Washington, Thomas Jackson, Gastello etc are men of the urethral type.

It is them who become the pioneers of everything. Columbus, Miclouho Maclay, Gagarin… Every important event in the history of mankind happened due to the urethral person. They are always ready for risk and do not even feel adrenalin. This is the reason for their high death rate.

They have no desire for welfare, savings, property etc. The only thing to be desired is the acquisition of power; a chief can be penniless but chic clothes and expensive accessories he must have. They prefer the best, the newest, things of the highest quality and the first class. Urethral people are the most generous. Salaries in the companies owned by them are the highest.

Urethral values are especially close to Russians. Some people are familiar with Russian hospitality as they invite guests open-heartedly and how they spend their last coin on setting a grand table. One of the most negative concepts for Russians is avarice or greediness, in the West these qualities are associated with racial saving or economy. People love bragging and urethral boldness. They boast about their achievements. It is the influence of urethral values that prevent russian people from understanding the limitations of law, and why they judge everyone in fairness (rather than according to the law).

Urethral men have the highest libido. They conquer, mark new territories and take the greatest pleasure from sex that is connected to their natural function. The highest libido is coupled with an appropriate capability – the pheromones of a urethral man are the most attractive for women. He wants all women, all women want him.
ИзображениеИзображениеИзображение
Urethral mercy is special, the real kind of mercy. It is not adjacent to the principle of “equality” or “the legal system”. Real mercy is put into effect according to needs and shortages. A mother of 5 children gets 5 pieces of bread, a mother of one child... -1. If war starts all mothers take equal responsibility: the one with five children sends all of them to war and the other mother with one son sends her's accordingly. They are interconnected; mothers and their chief cannot exist without each other.
Freedom is responsibility and giving. Freedom can exist only outwardly. We are not free to receive as we want, and it’s volume is limited to our body's needs. But we are free to give where we want and as much as we want. Only urethral man have inherent freedom.

Urethral people do only what they want, they would never do what they don't want. Urethral children study subjects they are interested in at school and perform perfectly, but don't pay attention to the rest. They’ll only do unwanted deeds if they serve a higher purpose.

Urethral men do not compete but can confront each other (there are never two chiefs in a group).They do not have competitive ambitions, nor do they pretend to. They feel deep inside that they are the best so there is no reason for competition. Men of the dermal vector start competing with them, but a urethral person will never be a competitor.

Weakness from the urethral point-of-view is a rank demotion. If somebody either sits in the cheif's chair or berates him, the chief reacts with a fit of anger and forgets the encounter at once. Their memory also has a special design since their thoughts are always aimed at the future, the past is not remembered well. Everything that happened to them in childhood they remember in a general sense.

Their other weak point is their inability to lose or surrender. A urethral person never gives up and reverts to a previous state.
The urethral scream arouses the desire to submit and obey their commands unconsciously, even our bodies take an appropriate position.
Urethral men's distinctive feature is a grin they wear from ear to ear ( not like the Hollywood smile).

They have the fastest reaction in body and intellect. Particularly if their thinking coincides with their unique ability to find new ways to solve problems. There is boldness and impertinence to everything that they do is often confused with the impudence of the dermal vector. In this way they may jump the queue and people in a line even approve them.
Men of the urethral type enjoy life to the fullest. They like eating, drinking, partying and women, they explore all sides of life: . “If we love, let’s love seriously!” ,“Let’s paint the town red!”. They go beyond the horizon. This is the root of urethral addictions. They become addicted to anything they like : from vodka to sex. They ruin themselves with alcohol quickly. Trying to reach their own personal horizon they drink more and more, as expected, their horizon moves back with each step they take toward it. Urethral drug addicts die of overdose according to the same mechanism.

The temperature of a urethral body is high. In the past, they discovered new lands, sailed cold seas and climbed snow-covered mountains. That is why nature blessed them with being hot blooded. They are hot, fervent, passionate and unbuttoned. You will never meet a urethral person (without other vectors) buttoned up and wearing a scarf around their neck, they are always hot. They wear their clothes unbuttoned.

Urethral men do not live long lives; seldom do they die in their beds (without other vectors).

Urethral children are the easiest to spot. They are absolutely adequate and independent by nature. They do not listen to anybody as anal children do, they do not obey others as dermal people may, they are not cultivated, not spiritual like the audial vector, they simply feel superior to everyone naturally. At the same time even the most developed visual person is less moral than an altruistic urethral chief by nature.

He should be brought up in a way that emphasizes his responsibility like being a regent in the days of the czar. “If not you then who?”. It is important not to limit them or demand their obedience.

It is necessary to understand that putting pressure and violence on this child will leave him with a need for escape, to feel his own boldness. Feeling that the world is hostile becomes a fixed part of their personality and then a urethral kid gathers a gang to fight the world. This is how the bosses of the most dangerous gangs develop. In spite of the fact that urethral people are not criminals by nature, they can become the most dangerous heads of gangs and organized crime. Stepan Razin, Pugachyov, Spartacus are among them.

Nowadays urethral children are diagnosed as “hyperactive”, and parents subsequently ruin them with medicine. This is a very dangerous tendency. There is no future without healthy leadership in a society with medicated urethral chiefs. Vector Systems psychology gives us the opportunity to pass on this new understanding of our nature and also change current approaches to raising children.

The article is based on training given for Vector Systems psychology presented by Yuri Burlan
Original Text Authors: Mariya Gribova - an expert in international rights and relations

Diana Kirss – family doctor
Translated by Yevgeniya Chistyakova
Ezheni

Re: The Urethral Type

Непрочитанное сообщение Лия Тимофеева » 05 ноя 2018, 07:14

at University, I watched the friendship between urethral guy and uretral girl. the urethral guy was the head of group № 1, and the urethral girl was the head of group № 3. different groups of course have different classes in University . but in General lectures and during the breaks they often talked and were friends. the guy was slim and the girl was strong. the urethral guy has a very commanding voice and a thunderous voice. in the lectures he sat and texted with the girls or sleeping on the bench. often do not come in pairs. for the exam once came in an hour to the lecturer, which could not endure. the lecturer was with dermal vector mutually disliked him for his undisciplined behavior. uretral guy came in pairs when he wanted. and the girl in a softer voice. more docile. I remember when she said she went to bed late at night because her father was coming tomorrow morning. and if he sees a mess in the house, he will be very unhappy. he forced her to keep the house clean. the urethral girl was a little more docile than the urethral guy.
Лия Тимофеева

Непрочитанное сообщение lazole » 07 ноя 2018, 13:21

Лия Тимофеева писал(а):at University, I watched the friendship between urethral guy and uretral girl. the urethral guy was the head of group № 1, and the urethral girl was the head of group № 3. different groups of course have different classes in University . but in General lectures and during the breaks they often talked and were friends. the guy was slim and the girl was strong. the urethral guy has a very commanding voice and a thunderous voice. in the lectures he sat and texted with the girls or sleeping on the bench. often do not come in pairs. for the exam once came in an hour to the lecturer, which could not endure. the lecturer was with dermal vector mutually disliked him for his undisciplined behavior. uretral guy came in pairs when he wanted. and the girl in a softer voice. more docile. I remember when she said she went to bed late at night because her father was coming tomorrow morning. and if he sees a mess in the house, he will be very unhappy. he forced her to keep the house clean. the urethral girl was a little more docile than the urethral guy.

Lia, how do you know theese boy and girl were urethral? Except for the comanding and thunderous voice. Could they be dermal? Dermals need status. Like a head of the group. Such thing as charisma - does it belong only to urethral type? The best urethral examples for me are Vysotskiy and Bashlachev. And I can hardly imagine any of them to be the head of the group. They don't need this title , to prove anything to anybody. But administrative burden that goes with title is against urethral rebelliousness. Well, these are my fantasies since I need to see plenty of urethrals around me to finally grasp what they really are.
Олеся
lazole

Непрочитанное сообщение Dina » 10 ноя 2018, 08:37

When my son was four y.o., he escaped from a Children's garden the first time. Tutors told me that he ran away with another boy, that ran, hiding and bending down. But my son rushed as an icebreaker, sweeping away all on the way.
When he was five y.o., he has begun to elude a children garden. In the morning we were going together half-way, to a children garden there were only 50 meters. He walked till the afternoon, then he got hungry and begun to look in windows. Tutors brought him to the building, fed him and had put to the bed. They loved him very much.
When he was seven y.o., I tried to beat him. I received many pieces of advice - this guy should be kept a tight rein and be flogged every day.
He ran away on the back of a sofa and shouted - never can beat children, you don't have the right, I will call the police.
What should I think?
Dina
Dina

Непрочитанное сообщение Dina » 10 ноя 2018, 08:41

As for me, it's really difficult to differentiate the urethral guys.
Dina
Dina

Непрочитанное сообщение Рокса » 10 ноя 2018, 13:49

Well, I guess it comes with practice and of course there are very few of them. The world does not need too many kings. I am yet to meet a urethral person too. But when you watch certain actors and singers on TV and recognize urethral features in them, it feels so great.
Рокса

Непрочитанное сообщение Dina » 11 ноя 2018, 02:30

Рокса писал(а):Well, I guess it comes with practice and of course there are very few of them. The world does not need too many kings. I am yet to meet a urethral person too. But when you watch certain actors and singers on TV and recognize urethral features in them, it feels so great.

Рокси, I don't see these signs even at some conventional carriers of that type. I just feel - Vysotskiy, Mashkov - Yes. of course. As for other - I don't (((
Dina
Dina

Непрочитанное сообщение AnastasiaAU » 11 ноя 2018, 08:18

I am still always confused between urethral temperament and dermal passion to show off "fill one's worth"
Анастасия Аксёнова
https://vk.com/lunnaya27
AnastasiaAU

Непрочитанное сообщение KatyBond100 » 13 ноя 2018, 12:39

". in the lectures he sat and texted with the girls or sleeping on the bench. often do not come in pairs. for the exam once came in an hour to the lecturer, which could not endure. the lecturer was with dermal vector mutually disliked him for his "

Lia, I can say that being late is a very outstanding feature of dermal people who try to take advantage of the last moment to do "their stuff" and are always late! I used to be one of them, it feels like time sipping through your fionger like sand and you just don't realize how dangerous it is to play with it, because it is relentless, and always puts you a trap of being late. Because you mistakenly believe that you "can get there in five minutes", but do not count on 5 or 7 minutes walk from where you parked your car, and so on.
So being late .... I wouldn't say it a sign of a urethral person. I have no idea how they percieve time at all, it must be different for them, just as us dermal peopel are trying to control it all the time... but it treacherously slides away from our hands=)
Good day! :*
KatyBond100

Непрочитанное сообщение KatyBond100 » 13 ноя 2018, 12:44

AnastasiaAU писал(а):I am still always confused between urethral temperament and dermal passion to show off "fill one's worth"

Same problem here. but I think I just didn't meet so many uruthral people, as they are being very precious asset in the recent times.
Anyway, I remember meeting a couple of them and UNMISTAKENLY YOU JUST FEEL IT, they have a lot of power inside, it is like never ending powerful engine of life, a fire that you want to follow and do not know why. it just mesmerizes you and you know, he or she id urethral. (I do not remember meeting a urethral girl, though) ' got me thinking! lol))
ANy way, theoretically that might be diffcult to tell a urethral person apart from dermal, but in real situation you sure will - the power of mesmerizing and unexplicably attractive look and personality itself can't be misinterpreted. Good luck! :rock:
KatyBond100

Непрочитанное сообщение Рокса » 13 ноя 2018, 14:23

Also, you feel safe around a urethral person and you feel warm.
Рокса

Непрочитанное сообщение lazole » 14 ноя 2018, 12:20

Very useful comments. Thank you.
Олеся
lazole

Непрочитанное сообщение lazole » 14 ноя 2018, 12:21

Dina писал(а):When my son was four y.o., he escaped from a Children's garden the first time. Tutors told me that he ran away with another boy, that ran, hiding and bending down. But my son rushed as an icebreaker, sweeping away all on the way.
When he was five y.o., he has begun to elude a children garden. In the morning we were going together half-way, to a children garden there were only 50 meters. He walked till the afternoon, then he got hungry and begun to look in windows. Tutors brought him to the building, fed him and had put to the bed. They loved him very much.
When he was seven y.o., I tried to beat him. I received many pieces of advice - this guy should be kept a tight rein and be flogged every day.
He ran away on the back of a sofa and shouted - never can beat children, you don't have the right, I will call the police.
What should I think?

Dina, how is he now?
Олеся
lazole

Непрочитанное сообщение Юрий Цыбульский » 20 ноя 2018, 09:06

Dina писал(а):As for me, it's really difficult to differentiate the urethral guys.
The same problem, four years im trying to find out a truth about my friend. He is urethral suppresed by anal father, or just undeveloped anal man who is trying to be someone else, but not himself. He braging like urethral, or just lying. He is not holding his word, it is not in urethral type, or he just not paying attention on promisses he gave. Maybe its because he set aside this for later in anal style. In a fight he cant won in a seconds against simple dermal guy. In driving a car he always wants to go faster, but not scillful in driving. Too much questions and suggestions.
Юрий Цыбульский

Непрочитанное сообщение Елена Ясенева » 20 ноя 2018, 11:14

Юрий Цыбульский писал(а):
The same problem, four years im trying to find out a truth about my friend[/quote]

Yuriy, mentality has influence on our worldview. Everyone want to be on top, but forget that "leadership" means responsibility.
"We cannot be someone else, but we could be the best version of themselfs".
Древний Вавилон собирается вместе
Елена Ясенева

Непрочитанное сообщение lazole » 21 ноя 2018, 09:00

Dina писал(а):As for me, it's really difficult to differentiate the urethral guys.
The same problem, four years im trying to find out a truth about my friend. He is urethral suppresed by anal father, or just undeveloped anal man who is trying to be someone else, but not himself. He braging like urethral, or just lying. He is not holding his word, it is not in urethral type, or he just not paying attention on promisses he gave. Maybe its because he set aside this for later in anal style. In a fight he cant won in a seconds against simple dermal guy. In driving a car he always wants to go faster, but not scillful in driving. Too much questions and suggestions.

Yuriy , but can the urethral be suppressed? When they are "suppressed" they become criminals. Implementing their energy nor for the society but against it. Or I can be mistaken.
Олеся
lazole

Непрочитанное сообщение Эва Болбачан » 25 ноя 2018, 09:35

Urethral... the one I love and hate most. Attraction you cant resist, and when nearby sometimes very hard to stand them. Once I almost got killed by a drunk urethral boyfriend, who wanted to drive me home. He refused to call a taxi, refused to walk, was sure that he can drive. Didn't control speed (ofcause). I don't know what saved us that night. Just a chance... and when people ask me why hadn't I just walked away, I think "yeah...try to walk away from urethral type..."))
http://vk.com/id151612444 добро пожаловать :)
Инстаграмм @evabolbachan
Эва Болбачан

Непрочитанное сообщение Ekaterina33 » 25 ноя 2018, 15:12

lazole писал(а):

Yuriy , but can the urethral be suppressed? When they are "suppressed" they become criminals. Implementing their energy nor for the society but against it. Or I can be mistaken.

Can I answer this question? Urethral people to suppress harmful. They are so reckless, and then become bandits alone.
Ekaterina33

Непрочитанное сообщение Madina » 12 дек 2018, 21:18

Indeed. A friend of mine insists she is an Urethral but how to see this vector in reality...?
She is like in phrase "I see a purpose, but I don't see obstacles".
Even if ears fell off on the way, we will attach new ones, just go on running)))))))))))
Does it tell us about her being Urethral?)
Madina

Непрочитанное сообщение Ekaterina33 » 23 дек 2018, 07:15

Madina писал(а):

Indeed. A friend of mine insists she is an Urethral but how to see this vector in reality...?
She is like in phrase "I see a purpose, but I don't see obstacles".
Even if ears fell off on the way, we will attach new ones, just go on running)))))))))))
Does it tell us about her being Urethral?)

The ears fell off) I think the urethra is a constant return
Ekaterina33

Вернуться в Urethral type